Since the biggest museums generally charge a €10-12 entrance fee, you only have to visit a few to make the €45 purchase price (€25 for kids 18 and under) pay for itself.
The Museum Card is valid for one year, and is very easy to buy.
Many museums that accept the card also sell it. In Amsterdam, for example, you can get it at the Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt Huis, Hermitage or Van Gogh museums, plus the Uitburo in Leiseplein. Just fill out a form, pay and you’re done!
Here are just some of the most famous museums which accept the card:
- Anne Frank House
- FOAM Photography Museum
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Canal House Museum (Het Grachtenhuis)
- NEMO Science Center
- The Old Church (De Oude Kerk)
- Rembrandt House (Rembranthuis)
- Maritime Museum (Scheepvaartmuseum)
- Van Gogh Museum
In The Hague
- World Museum (Wereldmuseum)
- Open Air Museum (Open Lucht Museum)